The Web Design training course will teach you how to create highly professional websites in a fast and efficient way.
Delivery Method: Instructor led classroom based training. Audience:
The Web Design course will benefit those who want to design professional websites.Pre-Requisites:
HTML highly recommended Course Duration:
8 Weeks – 7 x 4 hours + Project delivery and review
a. Introduction to recommended software tools: Dreamweaver and Photoshop. Alternative software packages.
b. Programme interfaces
c. Document basics
d. Site controlWeek 2.
d. OptimizationWeek 3.
a. CSS essentials
d. TypeWeek 4.
c. Shapes and layer style
d. Background images
e. Transparent gifsWeek 5.
e. RolloversWeek 6.
a. Essential behaviours
b. Dreamweaver/Photoshop integration
c. Image maps
d. Animated gifs and flashWeek 7.
a. Templates and Library Items
b. Inserting media objects
c. Photoshop Automation
d. Putting it online Week 8.
a. Project presentation and review Target
• Become a professional web designer
• Detailed knowledge of Dreamweaver and Photoshop as a web design tool
• Ability to develop static websites for small and medium based enterprises
• Ability to design professional website interfaces
• Practical approach to training