Joomla! is a free open source content management system for publishing content on the World Wide Web and intranets as well as a Model–view–controller (MVC) Web Application Development framework.
Course Details: You'll learn how to build a Joomla! website, from content and user organisation, to working with extensions and templates.
Delivery Method: Instructor led classroom based training.
Audience: Web designers looking to expand their service offerings by providing Joomla! sites for clients. Business owners or employees responsible for their company's website. Individuals wanting to learn Joomla! best practices.
Pre-Requisites: Basic Computer skills. Dreamweaver and Photoshop Basics
Course Duration: 6 Weeks – 5 x 4 hours + Project Delivery and review
Cost: GHC 500.00 (Payment in instalments possible)
1. Introduction to Joomla!
2. Installation and configuration
3. Adding your content
4. Administering Joomla!
5. Creating your own templates
6. Joomla! Extensions
7. Web community features
8. Photo gallery
9. Jooma! E-Commerce
10. Search engine optimisation
11. Project delivery and review
• Become a professional enterprise webmaster
• To be able to install, customise and administer – the world’s most popular content management system – Joomla!
• Understand the rudiments of content management
• Practical approach to training